Providing supply teachers, teaching assistants, special needs support assistants and nursery nurses to work in a variety of schools & nurseries. Our offices cover Bolton, Blackburn, Darwen, Southport, Preston, Leyland, Chorley, St Helens, Wigan, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Cheshire, Ellesmere Port and the surrounding areas.
With over 18 years education recruitment expertise, we are dedicated to providing a personal, first class service to both candidates and clients. Education Appointments is committed to raising the standards within our industry.
We have a great understanding of this sector. The key individuals in this organisation have decades of experience placing the right teachers in the relevant schools and education facilities such as Secondary Schools, Primary Schools, Special Needs Schools, Pupil Referral Units, LEMS, LUFAP, Looked After Children’s Services, Education Diversity Settings and NTAS.
Education Appointments is an Academy specialist, and now is supplying staff and teachers to a large portfolio of academies.
We specialise in the provision of:
- Newly Qualified Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Special Needs Support Assistants
- Nursery Nurses
- Admin/Office Staff
Education Appointments is an exciting agency, developed out of a need in the marketplace for an alternative way of providing teachers and staff to the education sector. Our approach to providing tailor made solutions to our clients’ individual challenges and needs has proved extremely successful.
- Redundant Teachers – We can help you to secure a teaching position. If you don’t have a current DBS we can help process a new one.
- NQT’s (Newly Qualified Teachers) – We can help you to secure a teaching position with a view to starting your induction period. Did you know you can’t use your DBS from University for portability? We can assist in processing a new DBS.
- Graduates – Are you thinking of going into teaching? If so, we can help you to find work in schools which will help in securing you a potential placement on a PGCE course.
- Teachers looking for work – We can help you to secure long term, short term or permanent positions.
- Teachers with other commitments (Part time) - If you are looking for part time work, we can help too.
- Support workers – Do you have experience of working with children with special needs? If so, we can help.
Additional benefits include: